Business Matching Program
At the 2010 AusBiotech national conference, the Business Matching Program conducted 2947 requested meetings and 1051 confirmed 30-minute partnering meetings with representatives from attending companies.
How does the Business Matching Program benefit you?
- It means growing your business by partnering;
- It means maximising the effectiveness of networking by creating a structured plan;
- It means unlimited meeting possibilities; there is no restriction to the number of meeting requests you can receive or submit;
- It means starting your networking long before you arrive in Adelaide.
- By using our specialised Business Matching Program you will be able to see who's attending AusBiotech 2011. You can bookmark them for later or request a meeting.
- When a meeting is confirmed, the Program will automatically find a time and place for you to meet that works for both of you.
Key features of the Business Matching Program include:
- Profiles - company, product and personal profiles that enable you to identify your objectives. If you participated in the AusBiotech Business Matching Program in 2010, your profile will carry over enabling you to update the information with ease.
- Searches - advanced and quick searches will assist you with reviewing the conference attendance list and identifying the best resources/partners. You will be able to save your searches so that the system automatically reruns them each time you login.
- Prospects - the ability to bookmark your targets with ease and precision for seamless follow up.
- Scheduling - automated meeting scheduling; invite your prospects to a meeting. As meeting invitations are confirmed, the system will schedule the meetings for you based on your availability.
- Automated Rescheduling - a new feature that will enable you to reschedule a confirmed meeting to an alternate time.
- Meeting Agenda - create your personalised event agenda that includes both meetings and conference activities.
- Onsite Messaging and Scheduling - stay informed about your meeting and networking activities while at the event via SMS messaging and emails.
- Follow Up - we all know that 3 days of networking can be daunting, for that reason the program will be available to you for up to one month after the conference for follow-up with those you had met or might have missed.
Delegates will receive notification from the Business Matching Program with log-in details on confirmation of their full conference registration.